WHAT IS IN-MOLD
In-mold labelling (IML) is a pre-decorating technique during which a label is placed in the open mold and becomes an integral part of the molded object when the bottle is blow molded or the container is injected. YUPOIML becomes a part of the container, thereby resulting in superior performance.
YUPOIML is one of the most sustainable labeling solutions and provides outstanding appearance, high resistance and environmental advantages. Reduce waste! Be recyclable and contribute to the Circular Economy!
• Weight of container can be reduced by up to 15%
• No additional decoration steps
• Fully integrated into the molding process without additional use of energy
• Simplifies filling and packaging process
• Recyclable with bottle and cap
• YUPO IML is pre-optimized and requires no adhesive coating
DESIGN FLEXIBITY AND ADDED VALUE
• Opportunity for brand differentiation
• No-label look
• Resists moisture, chemicals and fat
• High print quality
• No peeling, flagging or curling
• Anti-counterfeit properties
A responsible and sustainable
We at Yupo are taking care of the environment and work closely together with Recyclers and related companies. We are aware of the upcoming recycling regulations and provide the best solutions to brand owners by guiding them through the design phase. YUPOIML is RecyClass certified and can be re-used in the high value stream. By choosing YUPOIML, you immediately eleminate 100% of liner waste and use one of the most eco-friendly labeling solutions.
YUPO EUROPE GMBH
YUPO Europe GmbH is proud to join forces with the RecyClass initiative, becoming the most recent company to join the platform, which was started by Plastics Recyclers Europe, the leading European organization representing the voice of plastics recyclers, in 2018.
We are looking forward to a close cooperation and supporting RecyClass by defining design guidelines for the optimization of the recyclability of plastic packaging.
Our IML label material can be recycled with bottle and cap, and the absence of adhesives further contributes to the simplification of the recycling process.
In addition to that IML does not use a release liner, which reduces waste and saves resources.
YUPOIML continues to lead the industry in solutions for blow molding by offering multiple grades for your packaging design. Yupo also offers material for injection molding.
AISE _________ HDPE bottles
IZE __________ PP bottles – hot fill
AIUE _________ HDPE bottles – smooth, no orange peel
UAIB _________ Ultra clear, no label look
LSR65_________Designed for Injection Molding
Specialities ____ Holograpic, easy peel, anti counterfeit etc.
And many more!
LET YOUR BRAND
The premium, ultra clear, synthetic label substrate for use in IML bottle processes. With YUPOUltraClear, you have the unique opportunity to showcase your product on the shelf like never before.
- Eliminates bottle-to-label color matching – YUPOUltraClear allows your bottle’s exact resin color to show through the YUPO label, giving your design more brand power
- Is the IML option that resists scratching and fading, giving you added control of your bottle design and shelf appeal
- Features a beautiful, ultra-clear, no-label look
- Sizes manufactured to fit your needs –
small and large quantities available
with YUPO IML
Enhance your brand equity and bottle design options by choosing an in-mold label. Add uniqueness to your package with in-mold labels that can be printed with fluorescent and metallic inks, foil stamped, metallized, coated, spot coated or crafted using any other converting option you desire.
LET YUPO BE YOUR
Our commitment starts with the first contact. Our sales and technical team is ready to answer all your questions and will help you to develop a packaging solution that is the right fit for your product and branding needs.
We work closely with molders, printers and other supply chain partners to ensure that your project will be efficient, profitable and successful.