YUPO synthetic papers are neither natural paper nor plastic film. Instead, they combine and surpass the benefits of both. Produced on the basis of polypropylene, YUPO is a paper with unique characteristics and superior functionality. It is well suited for a very wide variety of applications and measures up to the most demanding printing requirements, providing such kinds of results normal paper can’t deliver.
YUPO papers have a gentle, matt lustre; their touch is amazingly soft and smooth. They deliver excellent printing results with outstanding contrasts and the most brilliant colours, offering the perfect foundation for new, creative possibilities.
A NEW DIMENSION
IN PAPER TECHNOLOGY
With its broad, demand-oriented product range, YUPO has just the right product for a very wide range of printing needs:
From transparent to backlit, from In-Mould to self-adhesive labels, from cut size to large format – there are no limits.
YUPO synthetic paper is
- bright white
- flexible, tear proof
- 100 % tree free
- dimensionally stable
- chemical and stain-resistant
- heat-resistant from -80°C to +70°C
A BROAD PALETTE
TO CHOOSE FROM,
YUPO synthetic paper delivers the goods in practically every day-to-day setting. Discover a fascinating world with practically boundless possibilities and find inspiration for your own new ideas and creations.
YUPO synthetic papers permit all manner of further processing
- They are perfectly suited for conventional printing processes and printing technologies. Flexographic, offset, gravure, letterpress, thermal transfer or screen printing – the choice is yours.
- They accept almost every printing method:
UV-, water-soluble ink or oil-based offset. The excellent opacity of the material also emphasizes the brilliance of the printing results.
- Embossed and heat transfer printing are easy to perform.
- Even thicker paper types are very easy to fold.
- Various perforation and binding technologies pose no problem.