WHAT IS IN-MOLD
In-mold labelling (IML) is a pre-decorating technique during which a label is placed in the open mold and becomes an integral part of the molded object when the bottle is blow molded or the container is injected. YUPO IML becomes a part of the container, thereby resulting in superior performance.
Because Consumers decide in seconds
Because they only have a short impact window to catch the eye of the consumer, many of the world´s leading brand owners have already chosen YUPO IML. Being seen on the shelf is most important and YUPO IML brings products from shelf to basket.
• Weight of container can be reduced by up to 15%
• No additional decoration steps
• Fully integrated into the molding process without additional use of energy
• Simplifies filling and packaging process
• Recyclable with bottle and cap
• YUPO IML is pre-optimized and requires no adhesive coating
Design flexibity and added value
• Opportunity for brand differentiation
• No-label look
• Resists moisture, chemicals and fat
• High print quality
• No peeling, flagging or curling
• Anti-counterfeit properties
A responsible and sustainable
• Production of Yupo IML is completely waste-free
• Contributes to the reduction of CO2, saves water and energy
• Most eco-friendly labeling process
YUPO IML continues to lead the industry in solutions for both blow and injection molding by offering a multitude of benchmark grades that are preoptimized and ready for direct application.
AISE _________ HDPE bottles
IZE __________ PP bottles – hot fill
AIUE _________ HDPE bottles – smooth, no orange peel
UAIB _________ Ultra clear, no label look
Specialities ____ Holograpic, easy peel, anti counterfeit etc.
And many more!
LET YOUR BRAND
The premium, ultra clear, synthetic label substrate for use in IML bottle processes. With YUPOUltraClear, you have the unique opportunity to showcase your product on the shelf like never before.
- Eliminates bottle-to-label color matching – YUPOUltraClear allows your bottle’s exact resin color to show through the YUPO label, giving your design more brand power
- Is the IML option that resists scratching and fading, giving you added control of your bottle design and shelf appeal
- Features a beautiful, ultra-clear, no-label look
- Sizes manufactured to fit your needs –
small and large quantities available
with YUPO IML
Enhance your brand equity and bottle design options by choosing an in-mold label. Add uniqueness to your package with in-mold labels that can be printed with fluorescent and metallic inks, foil stamped, metallized, coated, spot coated or crafted using any other converting option you desire.
Let YUPO be your
Our commitment starts with the first contact. Our sales and technical team is ready to answer all your questions and will help you to develop a packaging solution that is the right fit for your product and branding needs.
We work closely with molders, printers and other supply chain partners to ensure that your project will be efficient, profitable and successful.
Since 50 years ago YUPO has been providing high-quality synthetic papers, making it the world leader in the IML business with more than 20 products. YUPO constantly develops new products to meet market demand. YUPO’s synthetic papers combine the ideal print quality of a premium paper with the high tear strength and resistance of a plastic film, together with a unique smooth surface.
YUPO Europe GmbH was founded in the year 2000 in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of YUPO Corporation and supplies the European, Middle East, African and Russian markets with comprehensive marketing and customer service as a key business partner.